Introducing our OCP2 heavy duty molded storage and shipping case. The case's measurements of 40" x 26" x 18" provides a terrific case for a full sized pop up display or hopup display and it's various accessories (pop up hopup displays of 10 feet or smaller). The case comes complete with wheels, a handle, and storage for lights in the underside of the top lid. This case also has the option of 2 different case-to-counter conversion kits. The OCP2 Roll Wrap case-to-counter conversion kit, and the OCP2 Stretch Wrap case-to-counter conversion kit (see related items below) that will turn your case into a terrific counter, accenting your display.
- (1) Heavy Duty OCP2 Shipping Case With Locking Top
- Reliable built-in molded recessed wheels
- Molded handle for easy maneuvering
- Roto-molded shipping case for extreme durability
- Premium latches secure the case during storage and transit
- Case lid has storage area for lights
- Recessed molded wheels
- A case-to-counter fabric roll
- A case-to-counter graphic roll wrap
- A case-to-counter graphic stretch wrap
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Width: 26"
- Height: 40"
- Depth: 18"
- Interior Dimensions:
- Width: 22"
- Height: 34"
- Depth: 13"
- Graphics Roll Wrap Specifications:
- Total Front Graphic Area:77.5" W x 31.8125" H
- Front Visual:20" W x 31.8125" H
- Side Visual:12" x 31.8125
- Graphic Template for Graphics Roll Wrap: See "Product Files" below
- Graphics Stretch Wrap Specifications:
- Total Graphic Area: 82.125" W x 48" H
- Top:31.75" W x 22.5" D
- Total Visual Area:78.125" W x 44" H
- Top:27.75" W x 18.5" D
- Visual Height:39.25" H, Front Visual: 22" W
- Please be sure to include a 2" bleed aroud the perimeter of the graphic
- Graphic Template for Stretch Graphics: See "Product Files" below
- Color: Black
- Weight:32 lbs
- Packaging: Cardboard box. The wheels remain exposed.
- Availability: Usually ships within 5-7 days
- Shipping Size : 1 OCP2 Case - 40" H x 26" L x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Case:One year againts manufacturer defects
- Graphics Roll Wrap:One year against manufacturer defects
- Stretch Wrap:Six months against manufacturer defects
Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). You must notify email@example.com the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.