The Horizon Standard Table Top Display features three main panels plus a snap-on header. The kit comes with a choice of fabric color finishes and complete with a carry bag. Choose your fabric colors,or select an additional graphics package, then order your Horizon table top kit. Bonus! The product uses environmentally friendly fabric that is fully recycled and is also biodegradable.
This is a relatively cheap table top display option that looks great and will not require much setup time or take up too much space. The three main panels are just under 3ft in height- a size that works well on larger tables, but which can be places directly on the ground as well. The Horizon Standard display is a good all-round kit that can be used in a wide variety of situations, so you're sure to get a good return on your investment.
Volume discounts are available. Call for details
- Type: Panel Table Top Display Kit
- Material: Honey Comb cardboard covered with Velcro receptive Fabric.
- ***Velcro-Receptive Fabric: Environmentally Safe Eco-fi fabric is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Edged in Impact modified PVC Extrusion with Co-Extrusion 360 degree hinge.
- Panel Number / Style: 3 main panels plus 1 header panel
Main Panel Size: 23.88" w x 35.4375" h
- Graphic Sizes for Main Panel: 3 graphics, each measuring 22.88" w x 34.4375" h (includes 1/2" bleed around all sides)
Header Panel Size: 23.88" w x 10" h
- Graphic Size for Header Panel: 1 graphic measuring 22.88" w x 9" h (includes 1/2" bleed around all sides)
- Product Size Erect: With header, 45.25 high x 71 wide x 5/8 thick
- Product Size Collapsed: 35.5 high x 23 5/8 wide x 3 thick
- Frame Color: Black Only
- Carry Bag: Included. 600 denier, Soft Polyester, Black with Red Carry Straps
- Return Policy: This unit is made to order. No returns allowed, including fast-ship colors.
- Shipping Size: 37.0 inches x 24.0 inches x 3.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 16.0 pounds
- Availability: Usually ships within 5-7 days . Please reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof turnaround time.
Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). You must notify email@example.com the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.