The H-Line Modular Display helps you create custom exhibits to expand your business. This trade show exhibit display has pre-assembled modular panels, which can be connected with ease. Moreover, the SEG Onyx graphics are already installed to them.
The Model 7 modular display has better looking seams than other trade show display booths. Its panels are covered by fabric graphic that properly hides each extrusion. The installation process is hassle-free and less time-consuming. There is no requirement of any technical knowledge to set up this no-tool trade show display frame. Everything is ready to use in an hour! The standard weight of this modular exhibit booth display does not exceed the standard weight of 19lbs.
Includes H-Line Modular 20ft x 20ft -7:
- As Shown in image (some items not included in price range). TV monitor not included in pricing.
- 240"W x 240"D x 131"H Structure with header, storage, TV modules & graphic
- 3 Medium counters w/ doors and connectors & graphic
- 3 Medium counters w/ connectors & graphic
- 2 Wood Crates (Horizontal or Vertical available)
- Has 3 medium counters with doors, connectors, and graphic.
- Features 2 vertical or horizontal wood crates.
- Comes with 3 medium counters with connectors and graphic.
- Includes pre-assembled modular panels and pre-installed SEG Onyx graphics
- Custom trade show display has the following dimensions: 240"W x 240"D x 131"H
About H-Line Modular Solutions
- H-Line is a modular trade show display system that sets up fast to create custom exhibits.
- Pre-assembled modular panels are easy to connect and come with the SEG graphics already installed, No Fear of Image Line Up!
- Unlike other modular panel systems, each panel is covered by the fabric graphic leaving no extrusion exposed, Better Looking Seams! H-Line requires no technical expertise and is set-up with no tools. Standard Modules do not exceed a weight of 19lbs.
- Set-up for a 20x10ft. Booth takes Less than 15 minutes to set-up and less than 5 minutes to tear down! Watch the video!
Rental period of H-Line, and Aviator structures is 30 calendar Days. Rental period begins on the date the product is shipped from Everything Displays to its use destination. The Everything Displays customer or end user will be responsible for arranging return shipment(s) unless otherwise arranged with Everything Displays prior to rental period. Extended rental options are available in 15 day increments up to an additional 30 days.
- 30 – 45 days = additional 15% of hardware sale value
- 45 - 60 days = additional 15% of hardware sale value
- Rental items / Purchased items
Rental Order Process
The start of the process will be a PO to initiate a rental based on provided quote. Please supply rental quote # with purchase order. An order will be processed and sent to the client along with a rental contract. It will only be considered an order once the signed rental contract has been received along with confirmation of order verification. Inventory is available on a first come first serve basis, so reserving the inventory via order and signed contract is required. A rental and rental inventory is not reserved until the above is completed. Graphics for the project can be submitted at a later date and on a separate Purchase Order. Orders will not be processed and or shipped without a signed contract.
Rental fees are subject to each account’s terms and conditions. Accounts on pre-pay will be required to make a 50% deposit at time of order and will need to pay balance prior to shipment.
Unless specified by the customer, Optima will arrange for shipment via carrier of choice and invoice for the outbound freight accordingly. Return shipment will be the responsibility of the Optima customer or end user. Optima can arrange return shipment and or prepaid return shipment and invoice accordingly. Standard return shipment process will be the responsibility of the Optima customer.
Rental property not returned after 30 days will be subject to a 5% per day late fee. The fee will be based on the rental value. Items not returned after 45 days will be considered a purchase, and value of rental material, less rental fee, will be invoiced to the Optima customer. Please contact your Account Coordinator to make arrangements when items will be late as they can be handled as an extended rental. Failure to notify the Optima Account Coordinator will result in late fees.
Damages / Failure to return
If items are not returned, Optima will invoice for the sale value of the item, less the rental fee paid. Items that are damaged and cannot be repaired will be invoiced in a similar fashion. Damaged items that can be repaired will be quoted to the customer prior to repair. Optima will notify the customer within 14 business days of return and if damaged or failure to return has occurred.
Return / Checking Process
Optima will log the return date and do a physical inspection of returned materials. Any damaged materials will be photographed and documented during the check in. Photographs and necessary documentation will be provided if damages occur. Assuming all rental property is returned in good order, the customer will be notified and final invoice will be issued.
Graphic Removal / Return
All graphics are the property of the buyer and can be removed prior to return shipment. Graphic removal from frames will be billed at $50.00 an hour. The customer will be notified after return / check in process with an estimate for the removal. Return graphics will be shipped to the Optima customer unless otherwise directed. Applicable freight will be billed on a separate invoice.
Graphic Disposal / Recycle
If the returned graphics are not needed for future use, Optima will dispose of and or recycle (when possible) at the customers direction. Direction to do so will be required in writing and if not received, returned to the customer with applicable freight billed on a separate invoice as above.
If the end client decides to purchase the rental material within 30 days of return, 50% of the rental fee will be applied to the purchase. This would not include the graphic sale value and or the sale value of any items purchased as part of the rental order.
- Dimensions: 240"W x 240"D x 131"H
- External Dimensions: 35"W x 99"D x 46"H
- Weight: 464 lbs
- 14 modules size - 38" x 93"
- 1 module size - 9.5" x 93"
- 2 x Horizontal Crate and H-Line display: 1,657 lbs
- Vertical Crate and H-Line display: 1,831 lbs
- External Dimensions: 35"W x 99"D x 46"H
- Both H-Line crate options are engineered tough for long term use and protection. These heavy duty crates are designed with rails and dividers for easy packing and removal.
- NOTE: Check with your shipping company about restrictions or prior notice requirements on crates.
- Lifetime limited warranty