The Formulate HC2 display is designed to make an impact in a limited 10 by 10 booth space. It has a smooth, fairly deep horizontal curve which works particularly well with a round logo or curved graphic, adding that extra dimension beyond a simple flat back wall. It uses a cutting-edge tension fabric to create the curve, and a quick-setup aluminium frame for maximum ease of use and speedy setup time.
There is a lifetime warranty on the hardware and a quality display case is included in the Formulate HC2 package alongside a lighting system that will accentuate the horizontal curved wall. A range of trade show accessories are available to go with this display.
Volume discounts are available. Call for details
- Aluminum Frame
- Graphic: Printed on Power Stretch Material
- (2) Spotlights: Select color from dropdown menu
- (1) OCL Blow-Molded Shipping Case
- Easy Step-By-Step Instructions
- Return Policy: Standard (non-customized) hardware is returnable under the following conditions. Product must be in original unused condition pending a full inspection and 25% restocking fee will apply. Everything Displays must be notified within 3 days of receipt. Graphics are custom made and are non-returnable.
- Shipping Size: Ships in 1 OCL Case (19" length x 19" width x 59" height)
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Availability: Standard lead time is 5 business days with email graphic proofs. Please reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof turnaround time.
Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to email@example.com). You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.
- Overall Dimensions: 92" high x 112" wide x 23" deep
- Frame: Advanced aluminum structure tubing
- Spotlights: 12 Volt Spotlights with preforated metal head. 17" long from end to end. Available from the dropdown menu in silk black or matte silver.
- Total Graphic Size: 128" high x 128" wide
- Total Visible Graphic Dimensions: 100" high x 128" wide
- Graphic Type: Dye-sub graphic printed on Power Stretch material (Polyester mixed with Lycra elastic)
- Dye Sub Graphic Care: If you would like to purchase a fabric steamer for your graphics from an outside company, we recommend this fabric steamer.
- Artwork: Supplied by client (see our graphic submission guidelines)
Hardware has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Graphics are under warranty for 6 months.