A circular kiosk like the Exhibitline K4.1 workstation lends a modern touch to a trade show booth, especially when paired with a digital display. We like this design because has sleek good looks alongside excellent functionality. You don't need any tools to put it together and the whole kiosk comes in a handy wheeled case for easy transport.
Graphic panels can be added to the circular header for a brighter kiosk, and additional color options are available to make sure you get the best match to an existing display. Call 1-888-334-7469 for details.
Volume discounts are available. Call for details
- Circular header hardware: (Four 38" x 11" header graphic panels not included)
- Two 2-piece wings
- Straight leg counter
- 4 Header clamping arms
- Kiosk dimensions: 49"W x 49"D x 95"H
- Counter dimensions: 28" x 16"
- Wing substrate is included. Header substrate not included. Graphics not included.
- Color Swatch Options: Click Here (For more information on custom laminate and graphic panel color options contact a sales representative at 1-888-334-7469)
- Return Policy: This product is made to order, and no returns are available except for parts that need replacement. In the case of a defective part, please contact your sales representative immediately and a new part will be shipped from our warehouse.
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Shipping size: One standard wheeled case - 50" x 28" x 10" (see gallery image)
- Shipping weight: 83 lbs
- Availability: Standard lead time is 10 business days. Call for rush options. Please reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof turnaround time.
Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to email@example.com). You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.