If you have more to transport than just your graphics, then our heavy-duty deluxe molded Pop-up Transit Case is the perfect solution. A full upgrade from our the older OCP case, the OCX is made with state of the art blow molding technology and offers a strong, yet lightweight construction. Reliable built-in wheels and handle, internal storage area in lid for standard floodlights or accessories. Kit can also be easily converted to a useful counter or podium when purchased with an optional case-to-counter fabric or graphics conversion kit (pictured above).
PLEASE NOTE: When choosing a fabric case conversion kit, please make sure both dropdown menus below match with fabric and color, respectively. When choosing a graphic case conversion kit, please select the Graphics option in both dropdown menus below.
- Deluxe molded pop-up general purpose transit case
- Reliable built-in riveted recessed wheels
- 2 molded handles (top and side) for easy maneuvering. One for pulling on ground with wheels, or, picked up to be carried on its side (full carry)
- 4 turning latches to secure the lid. Two opposing latches feature a slot to be used with a lock
- Blow-molded shipping case for extreme durability
- Premium latches securing the case during storage and transit
- Recessed molded wheels
- Protective foam insert inside the lid, providing storage area for standard floodlights and accessories.
- Included foam cube to apply pressure to the Pop Up frame and hold it in place.
- Roll-formed ABS plastic cover for case-to-counter conversion
- 2 different case-to-counter graphic wraps - a case-to-counter roll wrap graphic, and a case-to-counter graphic stretch wrap
- This case brings several optional case-to-counter conversion kits in the form of 3 types of case-to-counter conversions
- Construction:High-impact blow-molded plastic
- Exterior Dimensions:26.73"W x 39.49"H x 17.05"D
- Height: 39.49"
- Width: 26.73"
- Depth: 17.05"
- Interior Dimensions:
- Height: 35.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 13.07"
- Fabric Wrap Specifications:
- Width: 65.26" W (69" if we count the overlap). Mounted on .020" backer
- Height:30.25" H
- Graphics Roll Wrap Specifications:
- Total Graphic Area:65.25" W x 37.375" H
- Recommended Front Visual: 22" Wide x 30.25" H
- Graphics Stretch Wrap Specifications:
- Total Graphic Area:
- 73" W x 45" H (Top: 29.5" W x 18.25" D)
- Total Visual Area:
- 69" W x 41" H (Top: 25.5" W x 14.25" D)
- Visual Height: 38" H x Front Visual: 22" W
- Case Color: Black
- Case Weight:31 lbs
- Packaging: Cardboard box. The wheels remain exposed.
Assembly: None. Optional case-to-counter conversion kits - 5 minutes or less
- Availability: Usually ships within 5-7 days
- Shipping Size : 1 OCP Case - 40" H x 27" L x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Case: One year againts manufacturer defects
- Graphics Roll Wrap: One year againts manufacturer defects
- Stretch Wrap: Six months against manufacturer defects
Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to email@example.com). You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.