- Case construction: Blow-molded polyethylene
- Case Color: Pearlescent Plum
- Header: White .080 styrene arched top
- Lights: 2 halogen lights included
- Wheels: In-line skate type, sealed bearings.
- Recommended Media and Application :
- Panel Graphics: Graphics not to exceed 1/8” or .125" if graphics are to remain inside for transport and storage.
- Header Graphics: Digital prints, cut vinyl or screen print can be applied directly to styrene blank header.
- Display Area: 74” x 36”
- Display Surface: Velcro ready fabrics. Available in Purple, Black, Silver and Blue.
- Display Unit Outside Case Dimensions: 43” x 19” x 7”
- Actual Weight: 35 lbs.
- Graphic Design Guidelines: Click Here.
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty against product defects
- Return Policy: Product may be returned within 30 days. If returned within 30 days for a refund, a 25% restocking & handling fee will be charged
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- Availability: Without graphics - usually ships ships within 24-48 hours. With graphics - ships in 5 business days upon confirmation of e-proofs. Please reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof turnaround time.
- Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to email@example.com). You must notify firstname.lastname@example.org the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our
graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.
Additional Product Pages: