- Type: Xpressions XSnap Tension Fabric Table Top Display - Model 3Q Pyr-E
- Graphics: Included in price. Dye sublimation graphics printed on strech fabric. Skins are fully washable and flame-retardant (flame-retardant degrades with multiple washings)
- Use: This unit may be used as a table top display or a floor display
- Hi-Res Rendering: Click here.
- Frame & Skins Configuration: Click here.
- Graphics Template: Click here.
- Graphic Design Guidelines: Click Here.
- Graphic Stretching: Click here.
- One-person setup instructions: Click here.
- Frame Open: 90"W x 66"H x 12.75"D
- Frame Closed (without skins): 5"W x 5"H x 33.75"D
- Weight (without skins): 5.5 lbs.
- Return Policy: This unit is made to order. No returns allowed, unless factory defects are present
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty on frame; warranty on graphic skins against factory defects
- Shipping Size: 11" x 11" 40"
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Availability: 7 business days upon confirmation of e-proofs. Please reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof turnaround time.
- Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). You must notify email@example.com the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.
Product Benefits & Advantages:
Click here for a complete list of product benefits & advantages.