Formulate 8V 8Ft. Trade Show Display
Item number:Email to a Friend
This 8ft Formulate display is given added appeal and eye-catching power by its frame’s subtle curve. Covered in a state-of-the-art tension fabric that comes printed with your own choice of design, it’s the perfect choice for creating a simple but highly effective back wall to your trade show stand or exhibition space, and makes the ideal backdrop for presentations or product demonstrations. Its straightforward, tubular design allows for super-quick set-up and assembly, and the purchase price includes a molded travel case, making shipping and storage between events safe, convenient and cost effective. To customize the display even further, and for an additional fee, you can select a two-piece Lumina lighting system from the dropdown menu below.
- Aluminum Frame
- Graphic: Printed on Power Stretch Material
- (1) OCL Blow-Molded Shipping Case
- Easy Step-By-Step Instructions
- Optional Add-on (Not Included): Select from the dropdown menu
- (2) Lumina 8 Spotlights: 12 Volt Spotlights with preforated metal head. 17" long from end to end. Available in silk black or matte silver.Click Here for more details.
- Return Policy: Standard (non-customized) hardware is returnable under the following conditions. Product must be in original unused condition pending a full inspection and 25% restocking fee will apply. Everything Displays must be notified within 3 days of receipt. Graphics are custom made and are non-returnable.
- Shipping Size: Ships in 1 OCL Case - 19" length x 19" width x 59" height
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Availability: Standard lead time is 5 business days with email graphic proofs. Please reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof turnaround time.
- Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1 business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are under 4MB you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). You must notify email@example.com the filename, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please call for availability.
- Overall Dimensions: 91" high x 90" wide x 30" deep
- Frame: Advanced aluminum structure tubing
- Total Graphic Size: 100" high x 94" wide
- Total Visible Graphic Dimensions: 92" high x 90" wide
- Graphic Type: Dye-sub graphic printed on Power Stretch material (Polyester mixed with Lycra elastic)
- Dye Sub Graphic Care: Click here. If you would like to purchase a fabric steamer for your graphics from an outside company, we recommend this fabric steamer.
- Graphic Template: Click Here
- Artwork: Supplied by client (see our graphic submission guidelines)
- Step-By-Step Instructions: Click Here
Hardware has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Graphics are under warranty for 6 months.